Tuition includes educator-led instruction Monday-Friday, transportation to Crane Flat on Thursday and dinner at Crane Flat for all participants and parents on Thursday night.
Itinerary week of June 15-19, 2020
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Participants meet each day at 8:45 a.m. at the NatureBridge office (across from the NPS administration building) in Yosemite Valley.
- Parents pick up their children at the NatureBridge office at 3:45 p.m.
On Thursday, the program includes a cookout and campfire at Crane Flat. Morning drop-off time and location is the same as on other days.
- In the morning, students will be transported to Crane Flat for a hike to the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias and the evening's activities.
- Parents are invited to join us for the cookout and campfire! Come up to Crane Flat at 5:30 for a yummy dinner and fun campfire!
- Thursday night pick-up is at NatureBridge's Crane Flat campus at 7:30 p.m.