Apply online by March 1, 2020 and be sure your application materials represent how you meet the qualifications listed in this job description.
To apply by email, submit a cover letter, resume, contact information for three references and an essay describing your life experiences that have inspired you to help connect youth to the natural world (essays should be a maximum of 1500 words).
Articulate in your cover letter the following:
- What draws you to the Educator Development Program? What do you hope to gain from the program? (300 words maximum)
- What skills, perspectives and knowledge will you share with other EDP participants and staff? (300 words maximum)
- What other personal or professional experiences make you a strong candidate for EDP? (300 words maximum)
- How many months experience do you have working with diverse ages and cultures in schools, camps, parks, community programs, etc.?
- With which schools, camps, organizations, agencies or situations did you gain this experience?
- With which student populations do you have the most experience working?
- Should you be offered an educator position after successful completion of EDP, at which NatureBridge campus would you most like to work? What draws you to teaching at your first-choice campus?
- Which NatureBridge campus would be your second choice? What draws you to teaching at your second-choice campus?
- Email application materials to email@example.com
Application materials may alternatively be sent to NatureBridge-EDP, PO Box 487, Yosemite, CA 95389 or faxed to 209-379-9510, attention Kim Laizer-EDP.