Your primary job will be:
- Regular cleaning such as sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning and cabin turnovers using established checklists.
- Participate in building maintenance such as cleaning roofs, gutters, painting.
- Cyclic maintenance such as changing heater filters and checking fire safety equipment using established checklists.
- Grounds maintenance such as mowing, raking, digging and snow removal.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintaining professional and courteous relationships with all staff, guests and Olympic National Park visitors and staff.
- Physical tasks such as moving equipment, supplies and furniture.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacation, training days, and sick leave.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and consistently to high standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work cheerfully as part of a team under sometimes stressful conditions.
- Must be willing and able to work in cramped, muddy conditions such as under buildings or in the rain.
- Must be willing and able to safely work on ladders and roofs.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends.
- Expected to acquire a county food handler’s card upon hire.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Final shot must occur 15 days or more before the start date. Here is the link to our full policy: NatureBridge COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. You must also pass a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the world’s best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on youth and the environment
You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment
Become part of a hard-working team that likes to make their work fun.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume, brief cover letter, and three professional references to Al Watkins: firstname.lastname@example.org.