Join us for amazing stargazing! Using binoculars, a spotting scope and telescopes, we’ll study the face of the moon and learn more about constellations and the night sky. Binoculars will be provided or bring your favorite pair! The weather may prevent us from actually seeing the moon and stars, but we will still have fun and learn about constellations, the features of the moon and astronomical myths! We'll end the evening telling star stories around the campfire.
- Tickets required for all attendees over age three.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby carriers/strollers are suggested for children four and under.
- All Ticket sales are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration ends 24 hours prior to event.
- Please arrive promptly at the beginning of each program.