Discover one of the most amazing natural phenomenon, bioluminescence. We will hike out to Rodeo Beach and explore the sands for twinkling plankton. Where did they come from? Why are they blinking? Are they here all the time? We will answer those questions and more! We will end our evening around the campfire, singing songs and telling stories.
- Tickets required for all attendees over the age of three.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby carriers/strollers are suggested for children four and under.
- All Ticket sales are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration ends 24 hours prior to event.
- Please arrive promptly at the beginning of each program.