Join NatureBridge for a family-friendly hike and campfire in the beautiful Marin Headlands. Explore the mysterious lifestyle of crepuscular animals that make their home in the headlands! Learn about special adaptations that allow coyote, owls, bats and other critters to hunt in the fading light.
- Tickets required for all attendees over the age of three.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Baby carriers are suggested for children four and under.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration ends 24 hours prior to the event.
- Please arrive promptly at the beginning of each program.