Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Food service and housekeeping department leadership and supervision:
- Supervise cooks (2), housekeepers and hosts (2‐3) directly.
- Ensure food quality is high and that food is prepared using established procedures.
- Monitor customer feedback with regards to food and hospitality.
- Lead recruiting and management of cooks, housekeepers and hosts.
- Ensure food service and food facilities comply with US health code.
- Order and inventory food, kitchen supplies/equipment and custodial supplies.
- Create a kitchen work schedule (working shifts as needed).
- Schedule hosts (working shifts as needed) and housekeepers.
- Interact with guests, students, staff and NPS staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participate in other campus duties such as moving canoes and maintaining rescue boat.