Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Manage the recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes for all NatureBridge educator positions which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Work with the Director of HR to create and implement best practices in employment and fair hiring (supported by NatureBridge’s Fair Hiring Guide) that support all NatureBridge employees in the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process.
- Partner closely with education supervisors and build strong relationships across NatureBridge and its campuses.
- Develop and implement strategies and plans that lead to the successful hire of qualified candidates.
- Develop job descriptions and prepare and distribute vacancy announcements.
- Work with communications staff to coordinate social media, employee newsletter and any other identifiable means to promote open positions.
- Conduct pre-screenings and background/reference checks on qualified candidates.
- Facilitate interview process including developing interview questions, developing rubrics and evaluation processes, conducting interviews, coordinating panels and making final determinations on candidates.
- Negotiate offers to selected candidates and generate offer letters.
- Lead initial educator onboarding to ensure all required documentation is completed within the first week of hire; assist supervisors with developing onboarding plans that support employee training and engagement.
- Ensure compliance with recruitment, hiring and onboarding requirements, state and federal regulations.
- Administer and communicate organization hiring policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain HR records in the Paycom HRIS and develop reports and metrics for management as required.
Perform other work-related duties, including but not limited to:
- Facilitate training to inform or assist employees/managers on job related activities, policies or best practices as directed by the Director of HR.
- Manage special projects within the HR function.
- Assist with maintenance of the Paycom system, including generating routine and ad hoc reports as requested.