Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares, serves and cleans up after meals in accordance with established procedures.
- Sometimes serves as Host, serving food, making coffee etc.
- Checks in and puts away food deliveries keeping storage areas organized.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor with all guests, Olympic National Park visitors and employees.
- Monitors and records cooking and food storage temperatures in accordance with U.S. public health standards.
- Performs physical tasks such as moving equipment, supplies and furniture.
- Other duties as assigned.