Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Teacher Professional Development, Family and Community Programs: 40%
- Develop and oversee teacher professional development, family and community programs.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team and education team in program design, marketing efforts and scheduling of programs.
- Lead planning activities and implementation of programs including coordinating evening programs and field trips.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with all relevant functional area teams prior to, during and post programs.
- Implement supportive teaching materials and structure. Coach educators.
- Track feedback and communicate with proper departments to drive program quality.
- Manages clock hours for teacher professional development programs.
- Provide manager support and serve as an educator as needed.
Operation/Program Support: 30%
- Support efficient and accurate program implementation by refining, developing, communicating and supporting data systems.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to create educator schedules for programs ensuring that they are accurate and meet program needs.
- Manage regular reporting of information on staff schedules and shared resources to other campus departments to support smooth operations.
- Communicate and coordinate medical and dietary arrangements with appropriate staff.
- Work with Operations Manager in preparing and communicating weekly reports for participant lodging and meals to NatureBridge facility staff.
- Contribute to a welcoming and safe environment that is responsive to the needs of guests.
Education support: 30%
- Assist with educator recruitment and development of education staff.
- Work closely with the Olympic Education Management Team in the hiring, training and support of environmental science educators.
- Support the planning and implementation of educator training and staff enrichment.
- Regularly review participant feedback and evaluation data. Collaboratively address needs and improvements.
- Oversee and maintain teaching resources.
- Provide general management and support during program emergencies.
- Provide daily management and oversight of the program, to include serving as day manager, running morning meetings, answering phone calls and checking in educational staff at the end of the day.
Performs other duties as assigned:
- Occasionally teach in the field as staffing and program quality needs demand.
- Support advancement of campus and national level programs and projects.
- Support implementation of Strategic Plan priorities.