Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Manage relationships with customers both new and returning from lead phase through contract collection.
- Cultivate local, regional and national customers, managing a pipeline of potential leads comprised of teachers, administrators and parents.
- Develop and expand a client base through responding to customer inquiries, cold calling, presentations, and tours.
- Generate proposals, negotiate contracts, and create contracts and invoices for customers.
- Staff exhibits at conferences and events.
- Support a culture of responsiveness and customer service.
Track customer relationships and customer progression through the sales pipeline.
- Manage lead tracking and follow-up through the administration of the CRM application (salesforce.com).
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce through accurate and consistent data entry.
- Manage collection of contracts and deposits in coordination with the accounting department.
Coordinate with program staff to ensure a seamless customer experience and smooth campus operations.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure consistent customer service and clear handoff of customer information after sale is complete.
- Maintain the program calendar for all campus events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.