Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train and mentor Conference Hosts.
- Act as a Conference Host up to 25% of the time, including cleaning and setting up meeting rooms, assisting with food service during dining hall meals and being on-call for guests.
- Provide 24-hour support to site staff to advise on emerging situations.
- Communicate regularly with attending conference coordinators to determine needed logistics and set expectations for conference groups, ensuring that information is collected and communicated across campus.
- With the support of the Senior Operations Manager and the Assistant Director of Operations, manage and monitor the annual Conference Department budget.
- Maintain high-quality, well-stocked site supplies needed by visiting groups, including tables, chairs, AV equipment, linens.
- Ensure that the Owl’s Roost Lounge is well-stocked, clean and set-up to best serve visiting adult participants.
- Maintain a welcoming campus for all participants through ongoing monitoring and development of campus spaces.
- Oversee contracts, maintenance, ordering and use of all conference administrative equipment and supplies, including storage spaces.
- Update and maintain the on-call staff system, including serving as on-call emergency manager as part of the NatureBridge on-call team.
- Oversee day-to-day campus operations, including the welcome and check-in process for groups and campus transitions between program types.
- Support additional departments with operations logistics, as needed.
- This position involves a Tuesday through Saturday schedule, including some early morning and evenings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: 4-6 conference hosts