Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as primary point of contact for guests from beginning to end of their visit.
- Respond to needs of guests, troubleshoot situations and anticipate needs.
- Ensure policies and guidelines are followed in a friendly and professional manner.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for successful retreats with cultural competency.
- When in NatureBridge housing, occasionally scheduled on-call to respond to after hour needs for guests.
- Support kitchen staff in set-up, service and clean-up for all conference dining hall meals and in-room food or beverage service.
- Respond to needs of guests during meal services.
- Complete ServSafe training within 30 days.
- Help clean facilities on a regular basis.
- Maintenance of conference supplies.
- Follow all inter-departmental working agreements and be a positive contributing member to customer service teams.
- Assist other Hosts and Conference Operations Manager with daily duties and projects as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully self-supervise, manage time and take initiative to identify and complete projects.
- Administration support for all departments as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.