Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and assist the implementation of lessons, group management, food, distribution and maintaining camper safety and comfort over uneven terrain in all kinds of weather.
- Proactively engage campers and manage safety in games and activities during early (8 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.) and/or aftercare (3:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.).
- Create, lead and/or support activities for campers in one or more of the following areas Camper’s Choice: arts & crafts, music & movement, sports & recreation and/or free choice.
- Lead one required curriculum activity each week.
- Desire and ability to be active and engaged with campers at all times.
- Provide a safe and fun environment where campers play, explore, learn.